We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to help expand our community engagement platform for real estate developers and cities. Reporting to the Tech Lead, the candidate will be responsible for quickly building solutions for our customers and community users and collaborating with the team on the direction of the product, processes, and company.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have 4+ years software engineering experience
- Have experience with modern front-end and back-end web frameworks
- Are excellent at translating user requirements into tech requirements and communicating the technical tradeoffs behind possible solutions and architectures across functional areas
- Are comfortable in a culture of fast iteration and high growth
- Are a natural problem-solver and willing to take initiative
- Are intellectually curious and interested in the perspectives of others
coUrbanize is a technology enablement tool that real estate developers use to get feedback from community members, including the “silent supporters” who don’t have the time to show up to long community meetings. More than 300 real estate and planning projects from across the United States and Canada have launched on the platform and our customers include Boston Properties, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, the City of New York, and JBG Smith.