We’re looking for a Head of Products who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. You will be responsible for the vision and product development of innovative commercial offerings for the clinical hospital ecosystem and build the Product Management team. You will be closely collaborating with the Founder/CEO and the CTO, the VP of Engineering and other key team members to define the vision and execute the product roadmap. You will also be in close contact with the leaders of Business Development located in various geographies, to coordinate Product Marketing activities.
As Head of Products you will be expected to significantly contribute to the company's strategic planning and ensure that the Product development support the company’s long-term success.
All candidates for this position should have a solid Product Management background and extensive experience in electronic healthcare records and/or the clinical hospital ecosystem. The ideal candidate will also have deep knowledge of the medical and healthcare industry, especially with regard to using data and deep learning to solve fascinating patient problems.
- Oversee product planning and the high-level feature development roadmap and prioritization.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Manage the product development and design lifecycle end-to-end: from research, concept formation, development, launch and validation.
- Attract high quality talent to the company and own the hiring process for product managers/product owners.
- Monitor and assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Define, represent and communicate product strategy to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and product performance metrics.
- Communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the CTO with regard to the product roadmap and vision.
- Coordinate with the VP of Marketing with regard to strategic marketing plans.
- Why join Enovant
- We are a global team of technologists committed to improving health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients.
- We deeply care about designing and building the technology that will empower the reinvention of biopharma.
- Proven work experience as a Director of Products, VP of Product, or similar role.
- A passion for product development and extreme attention to detail.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Demonstrable experience leading cross-functional teams through the entire product lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of electronic health records and the clinical ecosystem.
- A solid understanding of engineering and technical concepts. An engineering or science degree is a bonus.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.