If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5B market — now’s the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
We're taking Takeoff Technologies to the next level and are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Human Resources Lead to manage all human resource related functions. As the Human Resource Lead, you will work directly with senior leadership to further develop our HR function in all its aspects, which will enable the Takeoff team to achieve the full promise of disrupting a $5B market. The Human Resource Lead’s responsibilities include further developing company policies that positively affect our organization and talent, and setting objectives for the HR team alongside plans to attain them. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology and processes, including payroll, benefits, onboarding, and development.
This is exciting because you will:
- Oversee the following functional areas: benefits facilitations, associate relations, talent development, performance management, onboarding orientation, policy implementation, and compliance.
- Assist leadership and the Talent Acquisition Lead with associate recruitment and staffing, and help leadership establish development programs, succession planning.
- Provide guidance on the execution of HR programs and initiatives.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Lead and promote the adoption of technology services and digital solutions by utilizing and sharing resources, information, and tools.
- Develop, communicate, and implement HR practices and action plans to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Support leadership with learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
What you bring to the table:
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or HR Lead.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities and leadership skills
- Ability to create and foster healthy employee relations
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- MSc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
Why you’ll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
What We Offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.