In this entry-level Inside Sales Associate role, you will attend a comprehensive two-week training program to provide you with the skills, knowledge and sales tools to be successful. You will be part of a dynamic sales team and will be responsible for reaching out to equipment vendors and dealers to establish new business relationships. The two main responsibilities of this role are new vendor acquisition, and capturing data in order to profile these vendors. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop your sales skills and grow within our company, while being motivated by an uncapped commission plan, in addition to your base salary.
- Initiate and develop relationships with equipment vendors/dealers.
- Initiate outbound cold calls (leads are provided) to vendor prospects to qualify and educate them about the TimePayment Corp. (TPC) value proposition.
- Build a pipeline of potential vendors to support quota.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from interested vendors who are looking to partner with TimePayment.
- Maintain a question-based, solution-oriented selling approach. Effectively qualify vendors through Leasing Needs Analysis; using value-based selling methods such as SPIN.
- Diligently use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (Salesforce) for sales processing; capturing relevant data, maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes.
- Effectively use the Internet and other resources to prospect for new leads, and to better understand vendor’s industry and business
- Maintains intelligence on competition, understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and effectively articulate TimePayment’s competitive advantage.
Measures of Success:
- Completion of Vendor Profile
- Quality of Vendor records
- A minimum of 1 vendor application per day
Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Financially motivated, Detail oriented (strong follow up), Driven to succeed
- Good business acumen
- Enthusiasm & engaging, and generate dialogue leading to sense of urgency
- Influence decisions, and work effectively as part of a team
- Maintains positive outlook, professionalism and technical and product knowledge
- Entry-level opportunity. We are willing to train a motivated and driven individual.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Salesforce.com is preferable.
- Using time management skills for prospecting new business and administrative duties.
- Functioning successfully in deadline oriented high activity work environment.
Join TimePayment in our mission to expand our top-quality service to the nation’s equipment buyers and sellers. For over 30 years, we have provided equipment lease financing options to over 800,000 customers. Through our network of over 10,000 independent equipment vendors, and utilizing our multi-level credit scoring model, we are able to provide finance solutions to a wide range of customers - from large corporations, to small businesses, including new entities.
Our diverse team of employees work hard, but we know how to keep it fun. We enjoy a generous benefits package, a casual working environment, and opportunities for career growth. TimePayment is conveniently located in Burlington MA with plenty of nearby amenities. Whether you are looking for a strong training program that encompasses a “classroom to office” transition, you’re a seasoned professional looking for career advancement, and/or are looking to work on new and exciting projects, we've got a place for you. Apply to join our dynamic team today!
TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.