At RightHand Robotics, we have a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building robotic piece-picking solutions and deploying them around the globe. Our product has to be reliable enough to run non-stop in production fleets of robots in the world’s largest warehouses. If you’re simultaneously excited and a bit terrified about what this could mean for you, good! If working hands-on with robots on a daily basis intrigues you, read on!
The Integration Engineer understands our software APIs inside and out and helps our customers build robust integrations that keep our flagship RightPick piece-picking robots picking effectively in a variety of production settings. Our customers manage warehouse and similar environments with many moving parts working to keep material flowing through a complicated web of processes. You will guide our customers through the process of connecting their software systems to RightPick and help the rest of the Engineering and Deployment teams understand the crucial details of each customer's warehouse management system.
- Provide integration support to customers using RightPick software APIs
- Present our APIs to technical teams at customers and prospects
- Support customers and the solution team in making exception-handling plans
- Produce and maintain integration materials such as example code
- Test integration plans against physical robot cells
- Participate in design of future APIs and API enhancements
You must have some experience writing Python under Linux so that you can hit the ground running. We are particularly excited to hear from candidates with experience in one or more of the following:
- Java, .NET
- Robotics or other hardware integration
- Experience with warehouse management system (WMS) software
- Working with engineers in a technical setting
- Managing complex exception handling in physical environments
Our perks include:
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans
- Robots, galore!