We are currently looking to bring on exceptional Full Lifecycle Recruiters who will leverage their expertise to source, qualify and place professionals on projects in the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Recruit and qualify professionals within the Life Sciences industry
· Help with identifying clients to prospect
· Build recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through different tools (database, ATS, LinkedIn, Social Media, etc.)
· Build a comparative database in order to evaluate different candidates through an efficient screening process
· Handle the recruitment process from job debriefing, through interview process to offer management stages, making sure every step of the way is within the organization standards
· Build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and leads
· Evaluates market size, the competitive landscape, and industry structures
· Works with key stakeholders across corporate lines of business to identify key requirements for recruiting/internet utilization and positioning
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Discipline preferred
· Proven recruiting experience in Life Sciences (medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) space.
· Full life cycle recruitment experience in the Life Sciences space; ideally, experience with diagnostic medical devices.
· Track record containing international recruitment (UK or Canada preferred)
· Must demonstrate the ability to network and leverage consultants for referrals
· Must have a high level of expertise in sourcing strategies and market research
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills