MindMax provides strategic marketing, consulting, and enrollment services for colleges and universities. Located in Rockland, Massachusetts, One of the fastest growing companies in the North East. We work with a full range of university clients, including some of this country’s most prestigious.
Under the direction of the Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will execute digital marketing, social media advertising and SEO tactics for MindMax marketing and our clients. The successful Marketing Coordinator candidate will maintain the MindMax marketing calendar of activity to assure we are meeting deadlines and executing tactics. They will also maintain a content calendar for MindMax marketing and post content across all social platforms. In addition, they will monitor client engagements with appropriate content. The Marketing Coordinator will work in Pardot to build email marketing sequences for MindMax and our clients. They will utilize our marketing project tool, Teamwork to keep track of tactics and meet deadlines. They will assist the team with website updates by using WordPress and coordinate logistics and materials for events that MindMax is hosting and attending.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing team with implementing campaigns to promote MindMax services and events. This person supports the team with executing digital strategies for our higher education client’s. The Marketing Coordinator will communicate clearly and effectively to the MindMax team members about project statuses and support the marketing team with various marketing and administrative requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, digital marketing or other related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in an office or agency environment
- Ability to identify issues, develop effective resolutions and/or appropriately elevate to senior managers as needed
- Strong knowledge of digital and social advertising and the analytics tools used to measure results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using marketing automation tools, like Pardot or Hubspot, a plus