We are seeking a highly organized and reliable Office Manager / Bookkeeper to join our growing firm. The Office Manager is someone who uses good judgment, takes initiative, is organized, and attends to details. The ideal candidate will work independently and within a team environment to meet established deadlines, and promote a positive attitude across the entire team. The office manager role is for a proactive self-starter who needs little direction and management.
In this role, the Office Manager reports directly to the managing owner and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our organization. The role is full time with an expectation of 5 days per week at the office.
Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive office and administrative function.
- Assist in the management of production backlogs and scheduling jobs and workload.
- Lead in the onboarding process for new hires, including hiring paperwork, email & computers setup. Manage schedules/calendars/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for five senior staff
- Bookkeeping duties A/P, A/R, payroll support (QuickBooks)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Help organize and manage client contracts
- Some coordination of service calls, production scheduling
Office Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Small company mentality, proactive, organized, and problem solver
- Proficient computer skills, including significant experience with QuickBooks & Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience reviewing proposals and providing cost impacts to management
- Prior experience handling billing, A/P, and light accounting duties
- Experience in customer service, or a related field, with strong communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
Location/Hours: 40 hours work week, with some flexibility.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.