Located in the Framingham, MA area, we're seeking an Operations Manager who will be a key member of the team. The position will report to the General Manager and assume a practical role in the day to day management of operations.
This Operations leader, with solid experience from the stone fabrication industry, will work under our General Manager and take our fabrication and production to the next level. We’re looking for this new team member to get immediately involved in production, fabrication, and installation.
This management role will drive a diverse team, and the ability to speak both English and Portuguese is a pre-requisite for the role.
- Implement and manage company processes and systems that maximize efficiency and enable growth.
- Manage practice area achieving peak productivity, and production targets.
- Responsible for the documentation, reporting and analytics supporting all operational business practices.
- Identify production and installation roadblocks, and introduce ideas to effect change.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to communicate and manage at all levels of the organization
- Ability to hold team and accountable to defined metrics
- High level of integrity, results driven, and dependability
Education and Experience:
- Stone fabrication with production oversight and management
- Has created or overseen inventory with stone and sink inventory a priority
- Formal degree or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10+ years in a progressively responsible operational leadership role
- Ability to communicate in both English and Portuguese