MindMax of Rockland MA is seeking an Operations Manager / Integrator who will be a key member of the Executive Management team. The position will report to the CEO and assume a practical and strategic role in the day to day management of all operations.
This candidate will oversee all operations, drive productivity, leverage practical business strategy, and ensure process improvement and productivity.
Job Responsibilities Integrator / Operations Manager
- Work closely with CEO to implement strategy across all practice areas to drive efficiencies and scale.
- Develop, implement, and manage company processes and systems that maximize efficiency and enable growth.
- Play an active role in Company leadership team, including driving weekly and monthly management meetings.
- Manage, and hold accountable, all practice leads to ensure that each practice area achieves productivity, financial, and gross margin targets.
- Responsible for the budget, gross margin, reporting and analytics supporting all business practices.
- Identify operational roadblocks, and introduce ideas to effect change.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to communicate and manage at any and all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely data and analytics
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Education and Experience:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA desirable
- 8+ years in a progressively responsible operational leadership role.
- Proven experience designing and implementing systems to maximize internal efficiency