As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll help us expand and position our product offerings for our Global Expansion Platform. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies, crafting compelling positioning statements, and creating content that tells the Globalization Partner’s product story.
What You’ll Do:
•Lead our go-to-market strategies and product launches for all of our Global Expansion products to ensure we are telling a consistent product story to the world.
•Create compelling product content in multiple forms (written, video, etc.) that inspires existing customers and prospects to adopt new products.
•Develop industry and competitive insights, relative to our product, that help position Globalization Partners as a leader in global expansion.
•Work closely with Demand Generation and Communication teams to bring to life and share our client stories relative to their experience with our products.
•Create materials that enable and align our whole company around key positioning and messaging.
- Have 5–7 years of Product Marketing experience.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You can connect the dots and communicate effectively. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day and wear many hats. You should be comfortable context switching.
- Be customer obsessed. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the needs of our customers and figure out how to best communicate our value to them.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be excellent at communicating in multiple formats - short, long, written, video...
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.