MindMax provides strategic marketing, consulting, and enrollment services for colleges and universities. Located in Rockland, Massachusetts, we work with a full range of university clients - prestigious institutions, state universities, and small private colleges.
Under general direction from the Vice President of Client Operations, the Project Manager supports client delivery serving as a key client contact working directly with account leads, marketing, and enrollment teams. The project manager will review contract deliverables, create communication protocols, develop task templates in the project management platform, and assign and track the internal team’s resource hours toward project milestones.
The Project Manager must be adept at mitigating risk, tracking project tasks, hours and budget, and communicating status through standardized reporting. The Project Manager must be a capable problem-solver, able to work across functional teams, and escalate issues with recommended solutions. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple complex project schedules and reports, managing project scope, and creating and refining process to implement best practices. Additionally, the Project Manager will assist in the management of external contract project resources including graphic designers, copywriters, and web design professionals.
Experience in marketing, publishing, or content development strongly preferred.
● Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communication or other related field and/or equivalent work experience
● Strong project management skills and 3-5 years of demonstrated project management experience
● Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects with wide-ranging scope
● Budget tracking and management skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong facilitation skills and experience leading in-person and web-based meetings
● Meticulous organization and attention to detail
● Flexibility and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
● Experience with project management tools (MS Project, Teamwork, Basecamp, Asana, etc.)
● Self-directed and highly motivated go-getter and team player
● Strong MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint PMP certification a plus