Livcorp, a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group), specializes in hands-on asset management of multi-family properties in the US. Blackstone is a real estate private equity firm, with assets in excess of $150b.
Job Details (include but not limited to)
- Evaluate physical condition of assets and recommend customer driven value-add renovation scope(s) to enhance form and function of physical space.
- Evaluate trended submarket conditions and recommend incremental revenue opportunities.
- Develop written value-add investment plans for inter-company coordination as well as operator execution.
- Working in tandem with asset management, construction services, FP/A, marketing, and pricing continually assess and refine performance of renovation execution.
- Work with analysts on managing reporting and participate in review of ROI and expense budgeting, quarterly reforecasting; contributing to the monthly/quarterly financial review processes as it relates to renovations activity.
- Drive process improvement initiatives using analytics (trend analysis, variance analysis, etc.) as it relates to managed initiatives.
- Work closely with the asset management team to understand asset strategy set by asset managers and Sr. Director of Investment Strategy and develop renovation plans to maximize stated objectives.
Our ideal candidate will be a Self-Starting collaborative team player, with effective communication skills, strong work ethic, pays attention to details and is highly resourceful with quantitative proclivities.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in some combination of the following: real estate development/redevelopment, architecture/design, construction services, asset management, or acquisitions. Preferred experience in 3 or more of the above areas specific to the multifamily sector.
- Produce and effectively evaluate performance reports
- Front-facing, client agility; Ability to make appropriate adjustments to scopes/specs/production volumes/price as required.
- Investment modeling, budgeting/forecasting, DCFs
- Multifamily operating system experience is preferred (Yardi, RealPage OneSite, Revenue Management Systems such as YieldStar and LRO, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills (including but not limited to – Pivot Tables, V and H lookups, formulas and graph creation)
- Multifamily research experience is preferred (Axio, REIS, MPF, CoStar, Pierce-Eislen, PPR, Real Capital Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working at a publicly traded real estate, institutional financial services, or public/private equity firm preferred. In addition, experience in REIT performance metrics and reporting preferred.
- Ability to travel
Competitive salary plus bonus plus a full suite of benefits and office perks.