Noble Supply and Logistics is a global e-commerce and technology company with corporate offices in the Greater Boston Area. We provide equipment, procurement, logistics, and supply chain solutions to our military customers around the world. Our global footprint includes sales offices, distribution centers and other operations throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team uses integrated systems to provide quick and efficient responses as part of delivering a wide array of products and services. Our culture is focused on exceeding customer expectations, empowering our people and collaborating to grow our business together. Noble is committed to quality products and services for our customers. Our ethical and fair relationships with our suppliers have earned us multiple customer appreciation awards. Our mission is to deliver technology based solutions to the world’s most difficult logistical challenges-no matter how tough the challenge, how long the mission, or how far from home.
Currently we are seeking a Regional Operations Manager - Mission Support for our corporate headquarters in the Boston area.
Our Mission Support division operates and manages storefront locations on military bases throughout the world ranging in size from small stockrooms to 50,000 square foot hangers. Using our ALPHA supply-chain technology we maximize efficiency and minimize cost saving our clients both time and money. The Regional Operations Manager is a key part of the management team, reporting the VP of Mission Support, the ROM oversees high-level operational duties including opening new stores, “living in NetSuite and Excel” as the resident technical expert/troubleshooter and supporting the team with the “new contract” proposal process. MRO experience in sourcing, quoting and sales with an in depth understanding of Government Contracts is necessary. The ROM will collaborate with the Regional Managers on goals, policies, process improvement and work together with them to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with vendors to secure proper alignment and support
- Technical support for Stores regarding NetSuite new accounts, training, troubleshooting and administration
- Attend Contracting Officer, Contracting Administrator and Contracting Officer Representative meetings.
- Worked through collections and “Wide Area Work Flow”
- Data Analytics include monitoring revenue margins, employee productivity and making adjustments for inventory
Qualification and Skillset:
- Prior Military service required, Rank E-5 to E-8 preferred.
- Must be IT minded with a strong understanding of technology with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong Excel required, NetSuite a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 or more years in an Operations leadership position - Manager or Director level preferred.
- Strong understanding of PnL
- Superior analytical skills with a proven track record to evaluate data and make operational decisions – must be detail oriented
- Strong Business acumen and time management skills
- Understanding of Government Contracts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written/verbal communication.
- Must be resourceful and nimble with the ability to shift priorities as needed
- Travel requirements – willing and able to travel with short term notification (1 to 2 days’ notice) and occasionally for extended stays (up to 30 days or longer).
- International travel required (must have a valid passport).
- Must be able to pass a federal background check for ID and entry into government locations US and abroad.