The Sales Operations Manager will manage all sales activities and follow up using SalesForce and mail communications. The Sales Operations Manager will support the MindMax sales process contributing strategy and proposal writing/development.
- Keep a daily pulse on all pipeline accounts
- Manage prospect relationships including facilitating prospect communications, preparing pipeline reports, and ensuring timely follow up
- Manage proposal sequences and submissions
- Manage RFP response cycles and submissions
- Involve the MindMax team in sales support while minimizing work disruption internally and ensuring stakeholders input is included in developing proposals and contracts
- Write and compile first drafts of proposals and contracts
- Ensure tracking and reporting sales activities of all MindMax personnel
- Support expansion of client accounts as needed through the preparation of sales proposals in consultation with others on the MindMax team
- Participate in client operations meeting and other MindMax meetings as requested
- Functional understanding of SalesForce CRM
- Sales process or Project management experience
- Detailed orientated work approach
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Collaborative work style
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
MindMax increases enrollments through technology-enabled marketing and enrollment services. Founded in 2009 and located in Rockland, MA, MindMax has been included in the Inc. 5000 list for Fastest Growing Companies in Top Education Companies for the past four years in a row. Since its founding, MindMax has transformed hundreds of programs, impacting over 2 million students.