Noble is a global eCommerce and technology company with corporate offices in the Greater Boston Area. We provide equipment, procurement, logistics, and supply chain solutions to customers around the world. Our global footprint includes sales offices, distribution centers and other operations throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team uses integrated systems to provide quick and efficient responses as part of delivering a wide array of products and services. Our culture is focused on integrity, exceeding customer expectations, empowering our people and collaborating to grow our business together. Noble is committed to quality products and services for our customers. Our ethical and fair relationships with our suppliers have earned us multiple customer appreciation awards. We also pride ourselves in a safe and satisfying environment for our employees. Our mission is to deliver technology based solutions to the world’s most difficult logistical challenges-no matter how tough the challenge, how long the mission, or how far from home.
Currently we are seeking a Salesforce Developer for our corporate office located in the Boston Seaport
Working within Nobles IT department gives you the feel of a startup with the perks of an established company. Each member of our IT team is the SME of their domain. With an entrepreneurial mindset our team works together to develop creative products and solutions. As the Salesforce SME, you will analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline the Company’s operations within Salesforce. You will translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform & maximize the platform potential. As the primary point of contact for Sales Operations and Business Operations you will provide all development, maintenance, configuration and training.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using workflows, process builders, Email alerts, Email handlers, custom objects, and record types.
- Script complex APEX classes, unit tests, triggers, validation rules, Visualforce pages, VF components and G Scripts as required.
- Work with the Company’s IT team to maintain and enhance the integration between the SFDC, NetSuite, G Suite and other systems as required.
- Perform all the roles of the Salesforce Administrator for the company including managing licenses, transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities, setting up profiles and users, maintaining installed packages and integrations.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record deduplication, and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality. Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean up as required.
- Identify and leverage new trends and features in Salesforce and associated technologies to maximize the potential of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Test and debug to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- 2+ years with Salesforce development experience with a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- APEX a must and experience with Visualforce, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows including RESTful APIs and related technologies
- Experience with:
- Lightning and Communities.
- Version control and managing sandboxes
- DataLoader and performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SQL, and an understanding of relational databases and of API capabilities
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience