Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity for someone to work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their marketing goals through our products and services. The Senior Account Executive will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our growing enterprise sales team and help Brightcove achieve breakout growth. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals within multiple complex sales cycles and multiple stakeholders and take pride in getting it done.
The candidate we will hire will be highly self- motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
- Responsible for landing and expanding revenue growth in Brightcove’s enterprise market in the assigned region through the development and leadership of sales professionals.
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation.
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts in respective remote field.
- Become a domain and industry expert.
- Close deals!
- 6+ years of enterprise experience in software/SaaS, experience selling into fortune 1000 companies.
- Ability to manage a pipeline, carry through and close complex deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Capability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- Expertise in assessing client needs effectively and addressing needs through new products and services.
- A strong track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Knowledge in demonstrating a solution over the phone/web conference and in person.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve travel
Working at Brightcove:
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, London, Guadalajara, Seattle, Scottsdale, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai.
This position is being offered as a fully remote role in the following possible locations: Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta and Washington, D.C., Fairfax, Baltimore.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.