We are currently looking for an all-star Sr. Account Executive to lead our sales effort. We have a long list of potential customers in our pipeline and need someone talented and experienced in sales to help us move these accounts forward to a close. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to come in and spearhead significant growth. Once success is demonstrated the sales candidate will have the opportunity to build the sales organization for the company. This position will have a big impact on Electra's growth and success in the future. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate's experience.
Electra Vehicles, Inc. is an innovative Boston-based startup developing design and intelligent control software for energy storage systems. What sets us apart is our ability to design and control dual chemistry systems through our Ai-based control algorithms. We are passionate about clean technology and catalyzing widespread electrification. We work with leaders across multiple industries seeking to push the boundaries of energy storage systems and explore the technical capabilities of novel cell chemistries. Electra was one of the top-26 teams at the MassChallenge startup incubator in 2016, and is a part of the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center's AccelerateMass program to support the adoption of innovative clean technology in Massachusetts.
Skills and Experience:
· At least 3 years of enterprise software sales experience
· Excellent track record having consistently exceeded their sales targets
· Experience selling to multinational corporations in the automotive, robotics, grid, energy storage systems, cleantech, or clean energy industries
· Experience in selling Industrial Design Software Tools such as those from PTC, Mathworks, Dassault Systemes, and others
· Demonstrated success in finding and developing accounts across multiple industries and geographies
· A self-starter with strong communication skills and excellent negotiation skills
· Located in New England and willing to travel domestically and internationally
· Contacts from the industry
· Technical sales experience and having sold to engineers
· Battery design experience
· HubSpot or Salesforce experience
· Startup experience
· International sales