Alert Innovation is looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer to develop electronic modules and systems for our state-of-the-art robotic inventory management system. We need swiss army knives – we can’t have a strictly high-speed digital designer or analog engineer – we need great people with a smattering of skills that can deliver a complete design, from simulation to soldering iron. A strong engineering background is a must, but so is a willingness to rapidly grow and develop new technical skills as needed. Our engineers need your insight, and you need theirs!
· Help design the world’s highest throughput automated storage and retrieval system.
· Participate in cross-functional activities to design, support and debug from concept to production.
· Conceptualize, design, simulate, test, debug, and support electronic robot components, system level wiring, and cabling.
· Work with NPI team to transition designs to production.
- Strong technical background in embedded computer and circuit design.
- Broad technical skill set that includes both digital and analog design.
- Familiarity with microprocessors, FPGAs, ADCs/DACs, standard embedded computing interfaces (Ethernet, I2C, SPI, etc.), DC/DC power supplies, and clocking topologies.
- Ability to participate at all levels of development from concept to design to debug and test.
- Schematic capture - Altium Designer experience is preferred, but relevant experience in alternative schematic capture tools is ok too.
- Knowledge of PCB design and manufacturing process including DFM/DFT best practices.
- Familiarity with C programming is a plus.
- Familiarity with safety systems is a plus.
- strong technical background, preferred in fields such as Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant electrical engineering background, should have had exposure to PCB design, system level architecture, and system level design, concept to production phases.