We are looking for a Sr. Implementation Manager to work at our corporate headquarters in Concord, MA. The successful candidate will be someone who can track a project with multiple stakeholders and identify potential problem areas. He or she must be able to communicate well, both verbally and in writing with technical, financial and executive personnel. The successful candidate will be respectfully relentless in focusing a diverse team to deliver the necessary data on time.
About the Role:
- Mentor and coach Implementation Team in daily activity.
- Partner with clients to manage Sakon implementations, drive user adoption, and build long-lasting partnerships.
- Work with the team to deliver accurate, quality service to clients through the implementation process.
- Interview stakeholders to document current business process.
- Gather information from customers, evaluate their needs and create implementation solutions.
- Serve as a focal point for a team of subject matter experts internally and with partner and client teams.
- Prepare and lead Implementation Kick Off Meetings.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules and meeting milestones.
- Maintain project plan, deliverable schedule and weekly task lists.
- Proactively identify project risks.
- Communicate project progress to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate Sakon resources from the Audit, Carrier and Technical teams.
- Interface with Customer project, implementation and account management team to ensure a seamless service delivery to the end customer.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Update all internal tracking systems in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple implementations in parallel.
- Transition accounts to internal and partner Account Management teams.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of post-college business experience working within the telecoms industry or corporate telecom department, with a proven history of executive level account management, project management, SaaS implementations and adhering to excellent service management principles.
- Experience or working knowledge of Enterprise TEM and Mobility Solutions and best practices, and Enterprise Financial Systems.
- Experience in Telecom Billing Systems, Fixed Line Telecommunications Inventory Management and/or Provisioning, and Enterprise Networking strongly desired.
- Strong MS Excel skills, knowledge of MS Project or equivalent.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency a plus.
Sakon, www.sakon.com, simplifies how businesses around the world Understand, Manage and Transform their Communications and Cloud Ecosystems. One of the world’s top SaaS companies in our markets, Sakon is a leader in managing communication services and costs, mobility and cloud services. Sakon has 200+ large enterprise customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. Sakon is headquartered in Concord, MA with additional locations across North America, Europe and India.