We’re accelerating the adoption of clean energy by bringing the solar shopping experience online. We are eliminating information asymmetry in the renewable energy industry by educating and guiding homeowners through the solar buying process and by allowing solar installers to have a fair shot at selling their services to homeowners in a transparent, fair market.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager focused on consumers having the best possible experience while shopping for solar. We are looking for a person that has a successful track record of making technology work for users. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the user journey and be able to drive efficiency and consistency.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the advocate of the consumer. Champion the best consumer journey across the entire organization, from first discovery to final outcome.
- Be data-obsessed. Love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities. Meticulously monitor our KPIs to understand the health of our product, and opportunities for improvement. Have excellent analytical skills - familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus
- Understand and adapt. Apply user insights, market research, and customer feedback (including A/B testing) to iterate on your designs and strategies.
- Collaborate and educate. Instill eCommerce-style best practices into our product roadmap, work with stakeholders to gather requirements, and build user stories and epics that the entire organization can rally behind
- Make a difference. Meaningfully impact EnergySage’s business results, and the shift to renewable energy, by applying customer empathy and insight to technical and business challenges, ultimately helping consumers make the transition to a clean energy future.
What We Look For:
- Ownership of product roadmap end to end in an eCommerce environment.
- Experience in user research, bolstered by heartfelt empathy for B2C users.
- Ability to shepherd products through a development process that involves multiple stages, each with unique deliverables, goals, and stakeholders.
- Self-awareness, emotional resilience, and an ability to understand people.
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by guardrails of data.
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities rather than just react to them.
- A solid understanding of applicable web technologies.
- Ability to solicit stakeholder involvement to inform, adjust, and adapt our multi-sided marketplace.
- Combination of 5+ years of direct system implementation / configuration experience, preferably in an e-commerce setting, and/or education.
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace bringing energy management solutions to smart homes. What else can you help us achieve?
Interested? We hope so! Please send your resume to us and include any relevant websites (portfolio/GitHub/Stack Overflow URLs).
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives, because we know that the most successful teams are diverse teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.