The Senior Software Engineer (Platform Team) role at Mavrck will be responsible for evolving our cloud-based software platform as we scale from 100’s to 1000’s of customers. The role will be focused on applications, technology, patterns, and practices that other teams will leverage to deliver applications to the end-users.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) by building foundational components of the platform to empower product teams
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Design or help with design of critical security or/and high-load components
- Help product teams with establishing and following industry best practices in software development and delivery
- Lead POC initiatives
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Learn new tech and share it with the team
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a new perspective. Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Understanding or desire to learn cutting edge technologies and approaches such as microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, AWS, and DevOps
- A passion to learn more and become a better engineer
- A commitment to team goals and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the finish line
- Ability to think on your feet…
- Comfort level with high speeds
- A tendency to high five people
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust. Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.