We are looking for an experienced Service Manager to provide onsite and remote technical support for Takeoff and its clients. The Service Manager should be a self-starter, possessing the ability to communicate priorities, drive change across their team, and manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously. They must be able to influence, negotiate and develop relationships with customers at all levels within the organization. This individual will be responsible for overseeing a team that looks after the health of the network, reviews faults, and works with both internal teams and customers to understand use cases on our transport network. This person will set the operational direction for the team, drive initiatives around how best to manage the network and ensure operational continuity
- Design and implement end-to-end Service Management for our clients to include Service Desk configuration, definitions, processes, and procedures to the Incident Management Process, Service definitions, SLA management.
- Identification, procurement, and implementation of Service applications including handling of incidents, support, service requirements, SLA definitions, implementation, measurements, and reporting.
- Five years recruiting and supervising Service Desk personnel retaining full-time, flex workers, and improving their support functions. Also coaching and developing services team to provide the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Interact with clients and other Takeoff teams (Engineering, System Administration Support, Product Management, and Business Operations)
- Proactively work toward client satisfaction measurements according to the SLA’s and satisfaction surveys on provided services.
- Design and generate reports (for SLA’s monitoring and follow-up, Management decision-making processes, and Clients’ surveys satisfaction)
- Support multi-media, teleconferencing, and conference room technologies. Managing and serving multiple remote sites and remote clients and employees.
- Match/adjust service desk and analyst schedules to peak workloads. Simultaneously, develop/build a high performing team with low turnover and, career growth opportunity and, cross-skilling initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 + years of experience working in the IT operational area.
- Knowledge of Project Management and methodologies to support deployments, experience with rapid change environments.
- Helpful knowledge of Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance management.
- Able to transfer technical knowledge; counseling and mentoring support abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients as well as vendors.
- Service Management (from Service Definition, Design, Implementation, and Operation)
- Interaction with peers and clients under polite manners, neat appearance, being a key part of the Operations team’s innovation and operational excellence.
- With at least, seven years’ experience handling complex and stressful events proper of a startup business phase through leadership, tactical and strategic planning.
- Proven management of collaborative tools at a distance and handling work teams within different time zones in a 24x7, fast-paced, team-oriented service desk, which supports strategic, and sensitive retail clients, suppliers and Takeoff team IT, needs.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong will and proactive focus to work in a small, well run fast-growing company ensuring internal resources for a nationwide scope client experience.
- Effective communication skills with a broad base of end users in multiple technology environments.
- Experience coordinating with operating overseas teams (Ukraine, South America).
- With a fantastic team of senior engineers having outstanding opportunities for career advancement as proving yourself.
- A Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience is required.
Operations are 24x7 with work shifts. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be required.
Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 100-person startup that is transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. Takeoff’s solution offers automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Takeoff Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse team. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental & vision plans, flexible paid time off, daily catered lunch, and a fun and supportive company culture.
Our headquarters office is at The Watch Factory in Waltham, MA. A cool space full of creature comforts with plenty of amenities on site.