The Predictive Index is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to build out and optimize our infrastructure in Azure in order to deliver reliable, high-performing, scalable software to our global customer base. The ideal candidate would be excited to be an early member of the SRE team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about heavily influencing our SRE roadmap and excited to roll up their sleeves and be scrappy.
- Collaborate with others to define and execute on our SRE vision
- Continuously improve our process for detecting, responding to, and learning from production incidents
- Provide visibility into availability and performance metrics
- Reclaim Engineering time by substituting traditionally laborious human tasks with the automation of infrastructure, configuration, and delivery
- Optimize tools and processes
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- General knowledge of the prominent tools in this space and how to select tools that help achieve our goals
- Strong knowledge of at least one modern scripting language
- A passion and habit for measuring key data points
- Experience with a SaaS application hosted in the cloud
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.