Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 60-person startup enabling retailers to sell groceries online profitably. Takeoff’s solution offers automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, enabling Grocery retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with fast & easy mobile ordering, and same day pickup or delivery.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Analytics Manager to apply quantitative skills to improve the overall operational efficiency, answer critical strategic business questions, and support operational initiatives. The Supply Chain Analytics Manager will partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project and get buy-in for project methodology.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience Replenishment strategy, Forecasting, Logistics, finance, or similar analytical roles. Hands-on mentality, with superb operational process improvement capabilities, ability to influence without positional authority and customer-first mindset are critical
- Establish and continuously improve processes that ensure our customers, shoppers, support, and operations teams are informed and well-prepared for any product-driven changes
- Develop operational playbooks to implement on product strategy and manage complex projects through execution to excellence
- Identify and track success metrics to measure project performance related to product changes
- Surface key insights and make their impact obvious across the organization to support continuous improvement
- Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project, and get buy-in for project methodology
- Scope high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis
- Present insights and recommendations to the leadership team to drive business strategy
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies/campaigns and spearhead continuous improvement projects through high-level strategy.
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years of Replenishment strategy, Forecasting, Logistics, Finance, or similar analytical roles
- 3+ years of cross-functional project management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions with 2+ years of experience of SQL and advanced querying skills
- Previous experience working with and impacting user experience
- Power user status in Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint or Google Sheets/Slides
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple workstreams simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
- Experience with and strong ability to formulate and present analyses and business cases to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn you have at least 3+ years of experience in an analytical/consulting role, preferably with supply chain or logistics experience
- You possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- You have experience executing on projects and presenting business cases to senior leadership
- Economics, Statistics, Physics, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus and understanding of statistics, econometrics, and predictive modeling
- You are passionate about solving complex business problems
- You are positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic, and can easily work with others, regardless of their analytical proficiency or technical competency
- You are exceptionally strong at using Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and pivot charts
Takeoff Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse team. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental & vision plans, flexible paid time off, daily catered lunch, and a fun and supportive company culture.
Our headquarters office is at The Watch Factory in Waltham, MA. A cool space full of creature comforts with plenty of amenities on site.