RJ Morin is an upscale catering and events company with offices in Attleboro MA. Our teams of experts are knowledgeable in all aspects of event planning, where we cater great experiences and are inspired by the small things that make an event memorable.
We are looking to hire a Warehouse Manager who will oversee all day to day operations of the role. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the performance management, career development, and disciplinary action of all team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and hold accountable all employees under your supervision
- Ensure equipment for orders are accurately pulled
- Ensure cleanliness of all equipment and company assets under your control
- Create work processes for each department to follow
- Oversee the logistics and truck planning, oversee routine maintenance, cleaning and repair of equipment
- Maintain areas of responsibility clean, safe, organized, and maintained
- Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures that comply with company
- Demonstrates an ability to interact positively with management, coworkers, to promote a team approach in a positive and professional environment.
- Resolve any and all day to day operational needs, often completing a variety of tasks in addition to those listed within these responsibilities as necessary for efficient department operations
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of catering / hospitality
- Must be 21 years of age to operate our vehicles
- Previous catering experience preferred
Safety & Health: Must follow established safety rules, maintain a neat and clean work area, operate all machinery and equipment in a safe manner, and report and unsafe acts or conditions to the immediate supervisor.